Roots, Culture & Love™
The IRIE Guide is happening… On March 20, 2022, we will officially launch the IRIE Guide featuring Kaptin Barrett, Head of Music for one of the UK’s largest independent music festivals, Boomtown Fair, on the cover! IRIE Guide will be a lifestyle publication dedicated to Roots, Culture & Love. This new magazine will feature articles, music, and stories centered around the members (artists and fans) and partners of IRIE.
On December 30, 2021, IRIE launched two new membership platforms for artists and superfans of IRIE. IRIE’s Artist Membership offers artists and bands of reggae (all subgenres), dub, world music, conscious hip-hop, and lofi music exclusive year-round coverage across the IRIE™ brand platform.
IRIE™ Membership benefits for Solo Artists/Bands include:
- Monthly playlist inclusion on IRIE™ on Spotify and Pandora Playlists
- Submit your reggae news, new music releases, and videos once a month for inclusion in IRIE for the subscription year
- Artist/Band profile page
- IRIE Trax of the Day
- IRIE cover features for new album releases
- NFT Collaborations
- 20% Discount on IRIE merch exclusively designed for reggae artists and bands
IRIE™ membership subscription price is $100 a year for solo artists and $250 a year for bands (two members or more).
IRIE also launched its VIP Membership for its diehard superfans who have helped me IRIE the number #1 reggae magazine in the world. This special membership grants you extra privileges on IRIE like access to premium-only content, as well as exclusive perks, discounts, and benefits, including:
- Official IRIE staff apparel embroidered with iconic IRIE logo mark (not available in our store)
- One featured track download every month
- Free access to IRIE on Vimeo on Demand (Music Video, TV + Series)
- 20% Discount on all merch in the IRIE store
- IRIE stickers to represent
IRIE™ VIP membership subscription price is $100 a year.
At IRIE, membership has its rewards!
STREAM IRIE on SpotifyIRIE on Spotify