After successful events at San Francisco and Chicago this year, we’re all set for Cannabis Drinks Expo 2023!
Both San Francisco and Chicago saw a huge networking opportunity for anyone curious about the future direction of the cannabis drinks industry in the United States.
What took place on July 28 in San Francisco and on August 2 in Chicago were two of the biggest global gathering of cannabis drinks professionals around the world, and brought together MSO’s, dispensaries, cannabis growers, packaging companies, co-packers, flavor suppliers, cannabis drinks brands, service providers of the United States together.
The theme for the year was “Growing The Category” and Cannabis Drinks Expo saw a significant category growth with the support of all the exhibitors and visitors who believe and are passionate to pull the reins harder.
Theme for 2023 Cannabis Drinks Expo remains “Growing the Category”
- Extensive research was done at this year’s show with the stakeholders to discuss the theme for 2023. After analyzing more than 50 feedback forms, meeting MSO’s, Co-Packers and other influencers of the category, we have concluded that the 2023 theme will again be ‘Growing the Category’. The 2023 theme will be broken down into 4 main pillars. Each pillar, as followers, will be marketed all year round to help the category grow.
- Creating end consumer pull: One the main challenge our cannabis drinks category faces is to create end consumer demand. CDE will work with speakers, visitors, exhibitors and media to create more end consumer awareness on Cannabis Beverages. The ultimate demand in consumers will help dispensaries and retailers stock cannabis beverages which will help the entire supply chain.
- Educating consumers on Cannabis Beverages: The second pillar that CDE will focus on will be inducing end consumers with more technical information and on why they should ‘try’ cannabis beverages. CDE will work with key influencers in the next 12 months to educate current cannabis consumers on cannabis beverages and also craft beer, wine and spirits drinkers on how cannabis beverages can also be part of their social consumption.
- State bottlenecks: One of the common feedback CDE got was to have other state co-packers and MSO’s at both the locations as they are key to unlocking some logistical and legal bottlenecks that we have in place in the US market. CDE will work on getting leading co-packers and MSO’s as exhibitors in 2023. This will help current and new brands expand their distribution.
- International theme: 2023 will also have a focus on bringing international participants and will have an international panel and discussions on how brands can partner with US companies and how US companies can partner with foreign companies to grow.
If you’re serious about the cannabis drinks category, the Cannabis Drinks Expo is still keeping it as real as ever. At Cannabis Drinks Expo, their goal is to empower you with knowledge, network, and platform so you can grow and build your cannabis drinks business. Visitors and exhibitors are encouraged to learn more about the speakers and schedule at the Cannabis Drinks Expo website and get involved with early bird pricing that is on.